- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- California Pacific Medical Center (CPMC)
- Presidio Surgery Center (PSC)
An out-patient surgery facility, PSC, a CPMC affiliate. Click here to review the PSC Partners Disclosure.
- Shoulder Surgery Patient Information
Describes a variety of the most common shoulder problems and their treatment options. There is an interactive surgery tool, video of real surgery by Dr. Kelly, and easy to understand explanations. This website also gives you access to interactive surgical demonstrations where you can select and view demonstrations of anatomy and surgery of the shoulder, including arthroscopic rotator cuff repair and total shoulder replacement.
Patient and product information from Tornier, Inc., a company that manufactures devices for joint replacement and soft tissue repair.
- University of Washington Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Developed by orthopaedic surgeons for their patients; provides comprehensive evaluation and management for a wide range of shoulder and elbow problems.
- Wheeless’ Textbook of Orthopaedics
A searchable textbook of common orthopaedic injuries and illnesses with various treatment options.
- Surgery Video Library