The San Francisco Shoulder, Elbow & Hand Clinic is committed to restoring mobility and independence by restoring shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand function. Your shoulders, elbows and hands are essential tools that allow you to work, play, and perform everyday activities. Problems in any of these areas can affect function—from the fingertips to the shoulder blades—causing major disruptions at home and at work and negatively impacting quality of life.
Disorders of the shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, and fingers can be acquired through many years of use; they may be the result of acute injury; or they may be genetic in nature. Below is a brief list of the highlights of our practice and areas of expertise.
- Minimally invasive technology
- State-of-the-art arthroscopic surgery for the shoulder, elbow, and wrist
- Reconstruction and replacement of all upper extremity joints
- Total and reverse shoulder replacement
- Tendon, muscle, and nerve repair
- Pediatric hand, wrist, and elbow conditions
- Tennis elbow / golfer’s elbow
- Elbow contracture
- Fractures and dislocations of the shoulder, AC joint, elbow, wrist, or hand
- Nerve compression syndromes
- Congenital abnormalities
Additional features of our practice include:
- On-site digital x-ray
- A nationally recognized shoulder and elbow surgery fellowship training program.
At San Francisco Shoulder, Elbow & Hand Clinic we believe that patient and family education improves patients’ health behaviors, health statuses, and in some cases slows deterioration. We are committed to this philosophy because informed and educated patients actively participate in their own treatments and thereby improve their outcomes.
Whether your condition is due to an accident, sports injury, work-related injury, congenital disorder, or simple everyday use, you can feel confident choosing San Francisco Shoulder, Elbow & Hand Clinic for your upper extremity care. We look forward to providing enhanced orthopaedic care to all of our patients.